Glazer Class Schedule
SUNDAY FUNDAY - SUNDAY
Join other parents and their children for playtime and discussion.
SHABBAT SHALOM- FRIDAY
Parents and/or Grandparents, come celebrate Shabbat through a class that offers art, stories, toys, play, and songs. Enjoy a Shabbat celebration complete with challah and grape juice!
|1 - 2.5 Years|
BRUSHES & BEATS - THURSDAY
Join our atelierista (art studio teacher) and music specialist as we paint our way through the dynamic world of art.
|8 months-1.5 years|
SENSORY SENSATIONS - WEDNESDAY
Encourage the natural tactile exploration of your baby and toddler through structured sensory activities. From smooth to silky to fuzzy to rough, children will discover diverse textures which is the precursor to eye hand coordination and analytical skills.
|0 - 8 months|
TUMMY TIME - MONDAY
New babyhood is a time for wonder and challenge. This class provides parents with helpful tips and strategies for dealing with common parenting challenges in a safe and supportive environment.
Tummy Time0-8 Months
9:30 - 10:45AM
8 Months - 1.5 Years
9:15 - 10:30 AM
Brushes & Beats1 - 2.5 Years
9:15 - 10:15 AM
Shabbat Shalom1 - 3 Years
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday Funday1 - 3 Years
9:30 - 10:30 AM
- If your child’s nap schedule changes during the session and space permits, we are more than happy to
accommodate you in another class. Additional rates may apply due to the number of sessions.
- Full payment required when registering.
- All classes are subject to sufficient enrollment (minimum five per class).
- There will be no make-up classes.
- In the event of cancellation before September 22, 2017, there is a $100 non-refundable fee.
- No refunds after September 22, 2017. No exceptions.