- Do I need to join Wilshire Boulevard Temple?
- What is the sick policy?
- My child has an allergy or other health concern. How will that be handled?
- Does my child need to be vaccinated?
- How do I visit the school? Are there tours?
- How do you handle discipline?
- Does my child have to be potty-trained?
- Are you accredited?
We take allergies and other health issues very seriously. For example, if your child is allergic to peanuts, his or her whole class will become peanut-free. We communicate with the teachers and parents to apprise them of the situation and we do everything we can for you and your child, to ensure your child’s health and safety.